Weddings, Picnicing, Birthday Party, Permits
All weddings, picnics, outings, held in the Amphitheater Park must be approved by the city.
Please call (205) 620-2877 or email [email protected] for information.
EVENTS WILL BE SHUT DOWN WITHOUT PREAPPROVAL AND PERMIT.
A PERMIT MUST BE APPLIED FOR AND ISSUED A MINIMUM OF 10 DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT.
PERMITS MUST BE ISSUED FOR:
- Any group or party over 25 people. (No Exceptions)
- All Weddings. No matter how large of attendance.
- Any preschool or daycare program outings.
- Any private or public school outings.
- The use of any tents, blow up type rides.
- Any use of electricity. A usage fee may be required.
The permit will not include the use of any park facilities such as the stage or buildings.
Use of the Helena Amphitheater Stage area and or buildings requires a rental agreement.
How To Apply For A Permit
PLEASE CHECK THE CALENDAR OF EVENTS BEFORE REQUESTING A PERMIT.
Please include in your email:
- Your name address and contact information.
- The date, time and all information about the outing.
- Activates planned.
- How many people will be attending?
- Also please review the park rules.
Please call (205) 620-2877 or email Lilly Clayton [email protected] for information.
The amphitheater stage area is not to be used as a picnic shelter.
No food or cooking is allowed on or near the stage area.
ONLY GAS GRILLS ARE ALLOWED
NO CHARCOAL OR WOOD GRILLS OF ANY TYPE ARE ALLOWED IN THE PARK.
The exception to this rule is a cook off or barbeque type event.
Individual tables and benches are "first-come, first-served".
No person may use any portion of the picnic areas or any of the buildings or structures
for the purpose of holding that area in exclusion of other persons, or to use such area
and facilities for an unreasonable time if the facilities are crowded, except in those
cases where prior reservations have been made with the facility coordinator.
No person may leave a picnic area before all trash is placed in the disposal receptacles
provided. If no such trash receptacles are available, then refuse and trash shall be carried
away from the park area by the picnicker to be properly disposed of elsewhere.