2023 Spring Softball
The Helena Softball Program is affiliated with USA Softball
December 31st thru January 28th
• Online Registration: Dec.31st at 8:00AM and go thru Jan. 28th at
• In Person fitting and registration Jan.29th from 1:00PM-4:00PM at
Helena Parks & Rec. office located in the Helena Community Center.
• $170.00 for Softball – 6U-12U
• $ 120.00 for T-Ball Baseball –3 & 4-Year-Old
• Multi child discount: $10.00 after oldest child is paid in full
The player's age as of December 31,2022 determines the placement
of the player into the age division.
• 6U - ages 5 and 6
• 8U - ages 7 and 8
• 10U - ages 9 and 10
• 12U - ages 11 and 12
For more information email Scott Verner @ [email protected]
or call 205-620-2877
- TRAVEL TEAMS: IN order to reserve a Helena field:
- Cost of a field is $30.00 per practice (1.5 hours)
- Your team must be at least 60% Helena players.
- Provide team insurance to park.
- Provide official team roster with addresses of players.
- All practices must be scheduled through the park office.
Please contact Bill Miller if you are interested in serving as a head coach or an assistant coach at [email protected]
Special Thanks to our 2021 Helena Parks and Recreation Sponsors:
Dick's Sporting Goods
We are looking for coaches, so if you are interested, please contact us.
Without willing and positive coaches, we can't have a successful league.
If you have any questions call the Parks and Recreation office at 620-2877 or email [email protected]
If you have questions, call 620-2877 or email us at [email protected].